Σελίδες

Chocolate-Tahini Vegan Cookies

11:05 π.μ.

Chocolate cookies that taste like brownies?Yes, please.These beauties are so delicious you are not gonna be able to hold yourself from eating the whole batch at once!Soft in the middle and crispy around the edges, full of chocolate and really sweet (to satisfy my major sweet tooth).Did I tell you they are oil-free and sugar-free?I know, I couldn't believe that myself when I tasted them.


The recipe is very simple and requires only 10 minutes to prepare and 14 minutes to bake.That means the recipe comes together in under 25 minutes and with verry little effort required.Now, get up and make them cookies!I worked really hard to develop the recipe and I hope you love it.Fun fact: I experimented on that recipe 4 times before I was really satisfied with the result, so be prepared to taste amazing cookies.


They are delicious when dipped in hot milk (vegan of course) or served along with your morning tea or coffee.I also dipped mine in chocolate, but feel free to use tahini or peanut butter.



*Warning Chocoholics!Make the cookies extra chocolatey using the tip on the bottom of the page.

Chocolate-Tahini Cookies

 Serves: 18 cookies
 Prep. Time: 10'

 Baking Time: 11'-14'

Total Time: 21'-24'


Ingredients:

  • 3 cups of spelt flour (sub with whatever kind you want) *
  • 1/4 cup cacao powder
  • 1/2 and 1/4 cups agave syrup
  • 1/4 cup tahini
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder 
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Method:

1.Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius (I used the fan setting and the middle rack).
2.Put the tahini, agave syrup, milk and vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk until combined.
3.Shift the flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt into the same bowl.Mix together with your hands.
4.Take about two tablespoons of the batter at a time and mold with your hands into cookie shapes.
5.Bake in the oven for 11 minutes (softer cookies) or 14 minutes (crispier cookies).
6.Let them cool completely.Enjoy!

*TIP: Use 2 1/2 cups of flour instead of 3 and an additional 1/4 cup cacao powder for brownie-like cookies.
*Tip: Substitute milk for orange juice and vanilla extract for orange extract to achieve a chocolate-orange combination!





You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Instagram