Hello hello!Now that summer is JUST around the corner, the farmer's market in our area is filled with the wonderful smell and bright color of apricots.I've always loved the taste of dried apricots but not so much of the fresh fruit really.To be honest, the fluffy and "furry" skin of apricots and peaches gives me the chills.I cannot stand it so I always peel the skin off before I eat them.Weird of me huh?Comment below if this happens to any of you.I am looking forward to realising I am not the only one in this world that gets freaked out by the fluffy skin of a fruit.
Total Time : 10'
- 250 g (1 1/2 cups) dried apricots
- 40 g (1/4 cup) pitted dates
- 30 g (1/3 cup) shredded coconut
- 40 g (1/3 cup) almonds
- pinch of salt
- Process your almonds, salt and coconut together in a food processor into a fine powder.
- Add the dried apricots and dates and process again till the mixture sticks together and forms a "ball" in your food processor.
- Shape the dough into a long roll with your hands and roll into shredded coconut. Cut to desired size pieces and enjoy!