Σελίδες

Cheesy Vegan Savory Pancakes

5:43 π.μ.

How many of you have had savory pancakes?Pancakes are so versatille and I'm quite bored of seeing only sweet ones (most of them including bananas which is not my cup of tea).That's why I decided to create some cheesy, delicious, moist, savory pancakes.I know many of you prefer to follow an oil-free diet. Don't worry, I got you covered, the oil in this recipe is totally optional and won't undermine the amazing flavor of these beauties.
The ingredients are so easy to find and if you don't like dill you can easily substitute with parsley, thyme or any other herb of your choice.Same goes to the spices.I kept it simple and added only black pepper and garlic powder.I am sure all spice or cumin would be a great addition to the intial recipe.

Not in the mood for something savory (like me, always) then try my Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pancakes. They are AMAZING!!
Did I tell you that you will have these on your plate in under 30 minutes?Well, I'm telling you now.That means you won't be drained and you will have the energy to go to the gym!Begginers get your props out and be ready to ace the cooking game.They're that easy to make!

"CHEESY" VEGAN SAVORY PANCAKES


 Serves: 7 pancakes
 Prep. Time: 10'
 Cooking Time: 20'
Total Time: 30'


Ingredients:

    • 1 1/2 cups flour (I used 1 cup oat and 1/2 cup spelt)
    • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water (use 1 1/2 cups if you use oat flour )
    • 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbs water)
    • 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
    • 3 tsp baking powder
    • 4 tbs dill chopped
    • 1 tsp garlic powder
    • 1/2 tsp salt
    • black pepper to taste
    • olive oil for frying

Method:

1.Mix the chia seeds and the water in a bowl and place in the  fridge to firm while you work on the recipe.
2.If you use oat flour process the oats into flour in a food processor.Place the flour, baking powder, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chopped dill.Mix together.
3.Put the almond milk into the bowl and whisk.Add the chia seeds and give the mixture a final stir.
4.Heat some oil on a skillet over medium-high heat and place 1/3 cup of the batter at a time.Wait until on the top of the pancake all the bubbles have popped and then flip it (about 3-4 minutes).Repeat the process for the remaining batter.Enjoy!





You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Instagram