Σελίδες

The Best Coconut-Lemon Truffles

2:27 μ.μ.

I LOVE truffles!They make such a nutritious and delicious snack.Perfect on nice cream and porridge.Not to mention they are super easy to put together.I literally spent just 10 minutes to make them.No joking here!Only 10 minutes and 5 ingredients, I swear.

These are chewy, decadent and moist, syrupy whilst in reality, no sugar was used in this recipe.Such a great bonus there, as I don't like to consume sugar very often.I am telling you these right here are the ultimate truffle winners.Family-approved and taste like an actual dessert.I find that sometimes raw desserts taste more healthy-ish than what I need to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings.Well, that is not the case with these ones.Super satisfying and sweet!

I hoped I've convinced you to make that recipe as soon as possible.Get in the kitchen and get your food processor running cause these beauties are so tasty you don't want to waste a single second!If you are not a fan of lemon you can substitute with whatever flavour you desire.I would suggest orange zest and juice, vanilla extract, caramel or rose extract.

Coconut-Lemon Truffles

 Serves: 8 truffles
 Prep. Time: 10'
 Cooking Time: 0'
Total Time: 10'


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened) + more for rolling
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 1/4 cup almonds
  • 3 tbs agave syrup 
  • zest of 1/2 small lemon
  • 1 tbs lemon juice

Method:

1.Place the coconut, oats and almonds into a food processor and process into a powder.
2.Add the agave, lemon zest, lemon juice and process again till the mixture sticks together.
3.Roll into ~8 balls and cover with more shredded coconut.Enjoy!





You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Instagram